Hey everyone, Chicago SEO here with a few tips on how to use Facebook to gain some links and business.
- Add everyone you know on Facebook.
- Make sure to put a photo of yourself on your profile, dont put any pictures of yourself doing a keg stand or anything criminal, duh.
- Look for 8 or so groups to join that are relevant to your business, make sure whatever groups you choose have 40 plus members.
- Add relevant content to the group. Talk to other members of the group. Make sure to answer any questions you can, be real.
- Try to add as many of the group members as your friends as you can.
- Look into which of your new friends from the group have a blog with content pertaining to your company. Check their profile info to see if they have a blog.
- Add some good comments to their blog or see if they will let you contribute some content to their blog.
- After you write the content for them, see if they will give you a link back to your site.
Don’t expect to go onto Facebook and advertise your business in any other way, it’s not going to work. Don’t expect to accomplish the above steps with out a little work. Put the work in and the results will follow.