This position is ideal for an enthusiastic junior Web Designer wanting to break into the industry. This very busy design agency that is currently expanding and will offer you the opportunity to gain valuable experience working on a variety of projects for an impressive list of clients. If you’re a diligent worker, work well under pressure and are wanting to learn the ins and outs of the design world, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Overview of daily tasks:
Content and Graphic maintenance to existing client websites via either offline methods such as Dreamweaver, or Content management systems.
Implementation of banner ad campaigns across different sizes.
Direct Client Liaison in the form of text and minor graphic changes to electronic mailers, website layouts etc.
Deep etching, Image optimization and manipulation.
Ideal candidates should:
• Know HTML very well.
• Know CSS (no we don’t mean the indie rock group)
• Be familiar with Photoshop
• Have experience with Content Management Systems
• Be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
• Pay meticulous attention to detail
• Have good interpersonal skills
• Want to grow with a dynamic company
Nice to haves:
• Any other design related experience, as your role in the company is likely to expand and develop
• A love for coffee