Interactive agency’s search experts tapped for five panels at this year’s event in Chicago. Rosetta, one of the country’s leading interactive marketing agencies, is sending two nationally-recognized search marketing experts to speak at this year’s Search Engine Strategies (SES) Conference in Chicago.
Paul Elliott, partner and head of Rosetta’s Acquisition Marketing Practice, and Chris Boggs, manager of Search Engine Optimization, will serve on five panels throughout the four-day event. Now in its 10th year, the global SES Conference and Exposition Series educates marketers on search marketing tactics. SES Chicago is the only major search marketing conference in the Midwest, holding over 60 sessions December 8-12 at the Chicago Hilton.
Rosetta will participate in the following panels:
- Measuring Success in a 2.0 World (Monday, Dec. 8 at 11:45 a.m.)
- Why Does Search Get All the Credit? (Monday, Dec. 8 at 4:30 p.m.)
- Advanced Link Building (Tuesday, Dec. 9 at 4:15 p.m.)
- eCommerce 101: Optimizing Your Shopping Cart for Search and Conversion
(Wednesday, Dec. 10 at 4 p.m.)
- How to Speak Geek: Working Collaboratively With Your IT Department to
Get Stuff Done (Thursday, Dec. 11 at 9 a.m.)